NLFSC MEMBERSHIP DUES:
$25.00 / per family
U.S. FIGURE SKATING FEES:
$60.00 - First Registered Member
$27.00 - Subsequent Club Member
$70.00 - Collegiate Member
July 1st through June 30th
Who Needs To Be U.S. Figure Skating Registered?
* Individual Competitive Skaters
* Synchronized Figure Skaters
* Skaters Testing USFS Disciplines
* Skaters Utilizing Out of Club Private Ice
* Some clubs do require Basic Skills Competitors to be registered
*NLFSC highly recommends all club members to get registered with USFS
* To vote you must be USFS & NLFSC registered
*ALL FEES MUST BE PAID BEFORE YOUR SKATER WILL BE ALLOWED TO SKATE
If you have any questions regarding membership please contact Theresa Allard, Membership Chair.
The Registration "USFS and Club Membership" is not currently available.